Monday, October 15, 2012

the north face hayden Also can not see her beautiful a thought of the good life

would not be willing to buy eat! Thought here, I could not help rising a hint of sympathy and affection.
Good, poor girl, a good good girl, with her looks, although not as quiet pity as well as cloud and sisters so beautiful, but in school,
?Also can not see her beautiful a thought of the good life, casually pay a rich boyfriend, and then ask for the moon, food and clothing worry about is a mere trifle!
Deep look child, I secretly decided that I must take to help her, at least ... let her nutrition to keep up with, and begged her to return I did, just because I want to!
But the next moment, I could not help furrowed brow, but also to help it, and now a month, only the cost of 2000, even the computer save down a light moonlight to eat we should eat 1000 to buy some clothes and daily necessities , even did not dare return home, otherwise, the money may nervous!
Faint sighing sound, in fact, I also know that the 2000 cost of living is not too low a month, many students in the school,nike air max edge, one month only a few hundred pieces, my two sisters, university, are a month 2000, people also not done the same over here,the north face hayden!
But I am different, magical world, I always spend money used to, buy to buy anything, never never mind the price, promising Take, amethyst card a delivery love the buckle how much with him.
Not become, I'm just a 10-year-old child, and the economic environment on Earth is too perfect a want to get some money, unless rob, steal, otherwise really hard!
But a nine positive magic repair to the eighth floor ma

No comments:

Post a Comment